Search Search
Translate Translate

Applying for a school place

All of our federation schools are Derbyshire County Council maintained schools meaning that places in school are allocated by the Local Authority.  


We understand that choosing a school for your child is a big decision.  . You need to feel that your chosen school will  be right for your child and so, we always welcome parents who would like to visit us.  


If you wish to arrange a visit to any of our schools, please contact the school offices suign the details below:


Great Hucklow CE Primary School

01298 87193


Peak Forest CE Primary School

01298 22074


Stoney Middleton CE Primary School

01433 630520


To apply for a place at our school, please visit the Derbyshire County Council website for details of the application process.



Derbyshire County Council have published  'A Parents Guide to Primary Admissions' which can be accessed here.



If you would like to apply for a place in our nursery at Great Hucklow or Stoney Middleton, please contact the school directly.